Billings Clinic Cody is excited to offer new services. Billings Clinic Cody Orthopedics is open at 3030 Big Horn Ave. Emily Harnden, orthopedic surgeon, and Jimmie Edwards, PA, specializing in orthopedics are now seeing patients at the new Billings Clinic Cody Orthopedics. Billings Clinic Cody will also benefit from an additional orthopedic surgeon from Billings Clinic providing monthly outreach clinic and surgical services. Kayla Nagel, PA, is now seeing neurosurgical patients. Additional neurosurgeons from Billings Clinic will be providing outreach clinics and surgical services.
Billings Clinic Cody Orthopedics & Neurosurgery
3030 Big Horn Ave.
Hours: Monday - Thusday, 8 am to 5 pm and Friday, 8 am - 2 pm
Billings Clinic Cody is also offering MRI & CT imaging. These new imaging services will be located at 613 Ste A., Yellowstone Ave. This imaging center is in close proximity to the current branch clinic location.
Billings Clinic Cody MRI & CT Imaging
613 Yellowstone Ave.
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 am to 5 pm and Friday, 8 am - 3 pm
Over the course of 2021 we anticipate building a new Branch Clinic facility for our family practice and outreach specialty services. Learn more about the expansion.
Our physicians, physician assistants, and professional staff provide quality care for the entire family. With diagnostic services such as x-ray and laboratory services onsite, your needs can be taken care of quickly and conveniently. Our team takes pride in building compassionate and respectful partnerships that honor the trust you place in us.
Please note that we are not allowing walk-in appointments at this time. Please call 307-527-7561 to speak with a member of our team. Same Day appointments and Virtual Care Visits are available.
We are now offering online Virtual Care Visits, from the comfort of your home, for minor medical issues, primary care visits, and some specialty care. Learn more about this exciting new service.
If you’re interested in a Virtual Care Visit, please call 307-527-7561 and our team will help assess whether a video visit is the best option to meet your health care needs.
If you develop any respiratory symptoms such as a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath prior to a scheduled appointment, please call 307-527-7561 for additional instruction before your appointment.
As we all learn to practice social distancing during this time, we are constantly working on ways to better serve you. If you have questions or concerns, please call us at 307-527-7561.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Caring for you is our number one priority. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we’ve made immediate changes to our procedures and policies.
- We are not allowing walk-in appointments at this time. Please call 307-527-7561 to speak with a member of our team. Same Day appointments and Virtual Care Visits are available. Learn more about Virtual Care Services here.
- Visitors and minors may have one healthy adult accompany them to their appointment. If you need special accommodations, please call and visit with our staff before your visit.
- You will be screened for fever and respiratory symptoms at the entrances. Our employees are also screened when they come to work.
- You will be required to wear a mask during your time in the clinic. We have masks available for your convenience.
- No visitors under the age of 18 at this time
- If you develop any respiratory symptoms such as a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath, or if you have been in contact with a known positive prior to a scheduled appointment, please call 307-527-7561 for additional instruction before your appointment.
- To minimize traffic in our waiting rooms, we ask that you not arrive early for your appointment.
- Additional COVID-19 information