Primary Care for Babies, Kids, & Teens
Rely on our team when your child needs:
- Preventive care, including vaccinations [PDF]
- Routine well-child checkups
- School, daycare, camp, and sports physicals
- Illness and injury care
- Management of Chronic and complicated conditions
- Follow-up care for childhood cancer survivors
Call us at 406-522-5437 (KIDS) for same-day treatment when your child needs same-day care for:
- Broken bone that doesn’t pass through the skin (simple fracture)
- Cuts that need stitches or were caused by a dirty or rusty object
- Illness, including ear infections, flu, pink eye, and strep throat
If your child needs emergency care for a neck injury, breathing problems, a wound that won’t stop bleeding, or other conditions, call 9-1-1.
The Billings Clinic Bozeman pediatric diabetes and endocrinology care is led by Dr. Maggie Siska, a Billings Clinic Bozeman pediatrician.
Our Billings Clinic Bozeman endocrinology team is integrated with the Pediatric Diabetes Center at Billings Clinic. This comprehensive program provides care for type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, pre-diabetes, and metabolic syndrome.
Billings Clinic Bozeman Pediatrics provides the full scope of endocrinology services for children including:
- Disorders of Growth
- The thyroid
- Adrenal Gland
- Gender Diversity
- Rare Genetic Diseases
- Turner Syndrome
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Prader Willi Syndrome
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Disorders of Sexual Development
- And Many More
Additional Pediatric Specialty Care in Bozeman, MT
Rely on us for coordinated care. Our pediatricians work with specialists from Billings Clinic as well as with doctors at children’s hospitals in Denver, Salt Lake City, and Seattle to provide the best care for your family.
See your child’s Billings Clinic specialist close to home when you visit their satellite or outreach clinic in our Bozeman facility. Ask about access to:
Services for Parents
Depend on the team at Billings Clinic Bozeman Pediatrics to provide support and guidance as you help your child grow and develop. Ask about:
COVID-19 precautions and information
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Caring for you is our number one priority. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we’ve made immediate changes to our procedures and policies.
- We are not allowing walk-in appointments at this time. Please call 406-522-5437 to speak with a member of our team. Same Day appointments and Virtual Care Visits are available. Learn more about Virtual Care Services here.
- Visitors and minors may have one healthy adult accompany them to their appointment. If you need special accommodations, please call and visit with our staff before your visit.
- You will be screened for fever and respiratory symptoms at the entrances. Our employees are also screened when they come to work.
- You will be required to wear a mask during your time in the clinic. We have masks available for your convenience.
- No visitors under the age of 18 at this time
- If you develop any respiratory symptoms such as a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath, or if you have been in contact with a known positive prior to a scheduled appointment, please call 406-522-5437 for additional instruction before your appointment.
- To minimize traffic in our waiting rooms, we ask that you not arrive early for your appointment.
- Additional COVID-19 information
Your Child's Pediatric Appointment
To help your appointment at Billings Clinic Bozeman Pediatrics go as smoothly as possible:
- Arrive at your scheduled time
- Bring medical records, including immunization records, or arrange to have them sent to us
- Bring a list of current prescription and over-the-counter medications your child takes
- Bring your insurance card and co-payment
If your child is coming to his or her appointment alone, patient consent must be confirmed by two staff members.
Patient Registration & Forms
Spend less time at the doctor’s office by competing any necessary forms at home. Bring them with you to your child’s appointment.
The best time to talk with your child’s care team about prescription refills is during your scheduled appointment. If you need to ask for a refill between appointments, call 406-522-5437 (KIDS) to speak with a nurse. Get timely refills by calling us at least two business days before running out of medication.
If you have urgent questions about your child’s health outside of regular office hours:
- Call 406-522-5437 (KIDS) to reach a pediatrician on call or connect to the nurse line.
- Contact Billings Clinic HealthLine (406-225-8400 or 800-252-1246) to speak with a registered nurse 24/7.