Trust Billings Clinic Bozeman Pediatrics for comprehensive, high-quality care that helps kids and their families stay healthy and live well. Find us near the intersection of South 19th Avenue and West Kagy Boulevard, about a mile southwest of Montana State University in Bozeman.
Personalized Pediatric Care for Gallatin Valley
Partner with a warm, welcoming pediatric care team dedicated to your child’s health. You’ll appreciate doctors, nurses, and support staff who get to know your entire family—so you get the care and guidance you need. Whenever possible, you’ll see the same doctor at each visit, so your child builds and benefits from a long-term relationship with their doctor.
Primary Care for Babies, Kids, & Teens
Rely on our team when your child needs:
- Preventive care, including vaccinations [PDF]
- Routine well-child checkups
- School, daycare, camp, and sports physicals
- Illness and injury care
- Management of Chronic and complicated conditions
- Follow-up care for childhood cancer survivors
Call us for same-day treatment when your child needs urgent care for:
- Broken bone that doesn’t pass through the skin (simple fracture)
- Cuts that need stitches or were caused by a dirty or rusty object
- Illness, including ear infections, flu, pink eye, and strep throat
If your child needs emergency care for a neck injury, breathing problems, a wound that won’t stop bleeding, or other conditions, call 9-1-1.
Pediatric Specialty Care in Bozeman
Rely on us for coordinated care. Our pediatricians work with specialists from Billings Clinic as well as with doctors at children’s hospitals in Denver, Salt Lake City, and Seattle to provide the best care for your family.
See your child’s Billings Clinic specialist close to home when you visit their satellite or outreach clinic in our Bozeman facility. Ask about access to:
Services for Parents
Depend on the team at Billings Clinic Bozeman Pediatrics to provide support and guidance as you help your child grow and develop. Ask about:
Your Child's Appointment
To help your appointment at Billings Clinic Bozeman Pediatrics go as smoothly as possible:
- Arrive at your scheduled time
- Bring medical records, including immunization records, or arrange to have them sent to us
- Bring a list of current prescription and over-the-counter medications your child takes
- Bring your insurance card and co-payment
If your child is coming to his or her appointment alone, patient consent must be confirmed by two staff members.
Patient Registration & Forms
Spend less time at the doctor’s office by competing any necessary forms at home. Bring them with you to your child’s appointment.
The best time to talk with your child’s care team about prescription refills is during your scheduled appointment. If you need to ask for a refill between appointments, call 406-522-5437 (KIDS) to speak with a nurse. Get timely refills by calling us at least two business days before running out of medication.
If you have urgent questions about your child’s health outside of regular office hours:
- Call 406-522-5437 (KIDS) to reach a pediatrician on call or connect to the nurse line.
- Contact Billings Clinic HealthLine (406-225-8400 or 800-252-1246) to speak with a registered nurse 24/7.