Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Caring for you is our number one priority. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we’ve made immediate changes to our procedures and policies.
- We are not taking walk-in appointments. Please call 406-587-9202 to speak with a member of our team for a same day appointment.
- We are not allowing additional visitors to accompany patient appointments. We understand this may be hard, but we feel it’s the safest option for you and fellow moms.
- Minors may have 1 adult accompany them to their appointment. If you need special accommodations, please call and visit with our staff before your visit.
We are now offering online Virtual Care Visits, from the comfort of your home, for minor medical issues, primary care visits, and some specialty care. Learn more about this exciting new service.
- If you’re interested in a Virtual Care Visit, please call 406-587-9202 and our team will help assess whether a video visit is the best option to meet your health care needs.
- If you develop any respiratory symptoms such as a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath prior to a scheduled appointment, please call 406-587-9202 for additional instruction before your appointment.
As we all learn to practice social distancing during this time, we are constantly working on ways to better serve you and your growing family. If you have questions or concerns, please call us at 406-587-9202.
If you have new symptoms associated with COVID-19 including a as a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath, AND you have recently:
- Returned from international travel within the past 14 days OR
- Returned from an area in the U.S. with COVID-19 community-spread transmission OR
- Been in close contact with any confirmed COVID-19 person
Please call 406-587-9202 for additional instructions.
Since 1976, Bozeman OB/GYN has been dedicated to providing comprehensive health care to Bozeman area women for obstetrics, gynecology, infertility and female urology.
Our physicians are board-certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and are Fellows in the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. When you have medical issues outside our specialty, we will assist you in working with an appropriate specialist or family physician.