Billings Clinic Miles City offers complete care for you and your family in a convenient location. Our physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and professional staff provide quality care for the entire family. With comprehensive imaging services and laboratory services onsite, your needs can be taken care of quickly and conveniently. Our team takes pride in building compassionate and respectful partnerships that honor the trust you place in us.
State-of-the-art cancer services at Billings Clinic Miles City
Cancer patients in Miles City will soon have a state-of-the-art treatment option at Billings Clinic Miles City. By the end of 2021, Billings Clinic Miles City will introduce radiation therapy services using a mobile Halcyon linear acceleratory, which provides a dedicated radiation treatment for cancer patients.
Board-certified medical physicists, nurses, medical dosimetrists, radiation therapists and support staff will round out the team caring for patients. There will also be a full-time radiation therapist treating patients five days a week, and support will be available via telemedicine. The linear accelerator and radiation therapy treatment compliment existing medical oncology and infusion therapy services already available at Billings Clinic Miles City.
Site preparation at Billings Clinic Miles City is underway and the unit is expected to be onsite and available to patients beginning in mid-December.
Primary Care in Miles City, MT
A Primary Care physician or mid-level provider is the first contact to meet your health care needs. This physician will provide preventive health services, basic or initial diagnosis and treatment and supervision of your health care.
When other specialists need to be involved, primary care providers coordinate your care and manage difficult medical problems that are associated with that care.
Primary Care consists of these specialties:
- Family Medicine - Family medicine physicians are concerned with the total health care of the individual and the family and is trained to diagnose and treat a wide variety of ailments in children and adults.
- Internal Medicine - Internal medicine physicians provide comprehensive, long-term, general medical care for patients in office and hospital settings. They are trained in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of numerous diseases and conditions, and manage the common illnesses and complex problems of adults and the elderly.
Your primary care provider could be:
- a physician (MD or DO)
- a physician assistant (PA)
- a nurse practitioner (NP)
Our physicians and mid-level providers (NP, PA) work as a team to provide your care. The services they provide include:
- Health care for existing medical needs
- Preventive care services
- Managing chronic conditions
- Coordination of care with medical and surgical specialists
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Caring for you is our number one priority. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we’ve made immediate changes to our procedures and policies.
- We are not allowing walk-in appointments at this time. Please call 406-233-7000 to speak with a member of our team. Same Day appointments and Virtual Care Visits are available. Learn more about Virtual Care Services here.
- Visitors and minors may have one healthy adult accompany them to their appointment. If you need special accommodations, please call and visit with our staff before your visit.
- You will be screened for fever and respiratory symptoms at the entrances. Our employees are also screened when they come to work.
- You will be required to wear a mask during your time in the clinic. We have masks available for your convenience.
- No visitors under the age of 18 at this time
- If you develop any respiratory symptoms such as a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath, or if you have been in contact with a known positive prior to a scheduled appointment, please call 406-233-7000 for additional instruction before your appointment.
- To minimize traffic in our waiting rooms, we ask that you not arrive early for your appointment.
- Additional COVID-19 information
Weekly COVID-19 Curbside Testing
Starting Monday, September 20, we will be offering weekly curbside COVID-19 testing.
Curbside testing will be available by appointment only, Monday through Thursday from 10 am - 12 pm. Test results are not rapid and will take between 24-72 hours to receive.
To schedule a curbside appointment please call 406-233-7083.
Please note: You must schedule an appointment for your curbside COVID-19 testing. If you arrive without an appointment our team will be able to assist you in Same Day Care.