Billings Clinic continues to evaluate and implement new measures and protocols designed to further enhance the protection of our systems and the data of our patients, employees, and partners.
As part of these initiatives, we have identified that Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) promotes safe and secure access to Billings Clinic systems and information, not only for our internal employees but also for regional providers who access our system through BillingsClinicConnect. Starting on Thursday, November 1, 2018, BillingsClinicConnect users will now be required to use Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) when signing in.
Click the appropriate link to view screenshots with information on how to access BillingsClinicConnect using Multi-Factor Authentication.
Employed Providers and Staff
Non-Employed Providers and Staff
Resources for referring providers and staff
Billings Clinic's Referring Physician services include a 24/7 physician communication line for referring physicians and their office staff to streamline access to our medical services.
Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you and your patients when you entrust us with their care. To connect with a doctor by phone or for assistance setting up an appointment for a patient, call 800-325-1774.
How can we help you?
Refer a Patient
To make a specialty clinic referral, please complete this form. Our Central Appointment office will process your request and contact you when the appointment is set up.
Online patient referral form
Hospital Patient Transfers
Transferring patients to the Billings Clinic Hospital is intended to be easy and efficient.
- Call our dedicated physician communication line: 1-800-325-1774
- If needed, please use this Pre-transfer Call Checklist to help prepare the necessary patient information for the transfer call.
- Inform the Call Center that you are calling to have a patient transferred to Billings Clinic.
- You will be connected with a resource nurse, who will help ensure you are connected with the correct physician or specialty with the first phone call. They will also begin to collect some demographic information about your patient.
- If it is determined that a transfer is necessary, the nurse will assist in arranging for the transport.
- If it is determined that a transfer is necessary, please use our Hospital Transfer Checklist to help ensure that all necessary information is sent with the patient so we can provide the right care to the patient as quickly as possible once the patient arrives. Simply print the checklist and provide it to your transfer team to make sure all information is sent with patient.
This process allows you to make one call in which we can determine the best treatment for the patient and the appropriate mode of transfer.
Provider to Provider Discussions
Steps to Consult with a Physician About Your Patient
- Call our dedicated physician communication line at 1-800-325-1774.
- You will be connected with the physician of your choice (if that physician is not available you will be connected to another provider within that specialty)