Welcome to PatientConnect
Welcome to PatientConnect – where you can easily access your electronic medical records as well as pay your bill online.
Login to Medical Record
Pay your bill
PatientConnect is available for patients receiving care at the following locations:
- Beartooth Billings Clinic - Red Lodge, MT
- Billings Clinic Broadwater - Townsend, MT
- Central Montana Medical Center - Lewistown, MT
- Daniels Memorial Healthcare - Scobey, MT
- Glendive Medical Center - Glendive, MT
- Livingston HealthCare - Livingston, MT
- North Big Horn Hospital - Lovell, WY
- Pioneer Medical Center - Big Timber, MT
- Roundup Memorial Healthcare - Roundup, MT
- Sheridan Memorial Hospital Association - Plentywood, MT
- Stillwater Billings Clinic - Columbus, MT
- Wheatland Memorial Healthcare - Harlowton, MT
Who can sign up for PatientConnect?
All patients aged 13 and older. A legal guardian may access the adolescent’s record with proper authorization. Learn more about PatientConnect for Teens.
With PatientConnect, you can:
Medical Record Portal:
View and print your lab results, allergy list, immunization records, medication list, health issues, surgeries and procedures
View and print your medical notes from your health care provider (for visits on/after 7/1/11)
View and print your radiology and lab results (for services on/after 6/17/14)
View your upcoming appointments
Communicate with your doctor’s office by sending a secure message
Request a prescription renewal through the secure message tool
Participating sites for the Medical Record Portal include Billings Clinic, Stillwater Billings Clinic, Livingston Healthcare, Pioneer Medical Center, Beartooth Billings Clinic, Glendive Medical Center, and North Big Horn Hospital, Central Montana Medical Center, Daniels Memorial Healthcare, Sheridan Memorial Hospital Association, Roundup Memorial Healthcare, Wheatland Memorial Healthcare.
How to Register for PatientConnect Medical Record Portal
To register online, you will need your Medical Record Number (MRN). You can find your Medical Record Number more...
Pay Your Bill Online
Billings Clinic is rolling out new, convenient ways for you to pay your bill. Please visit the Bill Pay site for more information about which locations offer the new Online Bill Pay portal. The portal lets you view your bill and account details, lets you set up a payment plan, and view your current and past statements.
More information on billing, insurance, and financial options.