PatientConnect Registration Instructions
To register online, you will need your Medical Record Number (MRN). You can find your Medical Record Number in several locations:
- On a medication list or any discharge paperwork you may have received at an appointment with your provider
- On any medical record you may have
- On a recent billing statement (see image below)
- Or, call 406-657-4676 or 800-332-7156, ext. 4676.
You can also register at any of the following locations:
- All Billings Clinic Locations - at all Registration areas (excluding ExpressCare)
- Hospital - Admissions Desk in the Atrium
- Hospital - Health Information Management (Medical Records) department, next to the south end of the cafeteria
- Livingston Healthcare
- Pioneer Medical Center
- Beartooth Billings Clinic
- Glendive Medical Center
- North Big Horn Hospital (Wyoming)
Requirements to at a location:
- Must be age 18 or older
- Bring a valid photo ID
- Must be present to register. For protection of your privacy, phone or online registration is not available.
If you have any questions about PatientConnect, call toll free 877-621-8014. You will also find more information at Frequently Asked Questions.