Billings Clinic accepts most but not all insurance plans so there is a good chance that your physician and hospital insurance coverage is welcome here.
- Billings Clinic ExpressCare has separate contracts with insurance plans, so please carefully check the list to ensure that your plan is welcome at ExpressCare.
Easy steps to determining if Billings Clinic and Billings Clinic ExpressCare participate with your current insurance plan:
- Please look over the extensive list of insurance plans and networks at the links below
- or call the toll-free number on the back of your insurance identification card
- or call Billings Clinic at 238-2500 or 1-800-332-7156, extension 5046.
Billings Clinic and Billings Clinic ExpressCare may not participate directly with your insurance plan, but instead may participate in a network that your insurance plan uses to have access to Billings Clinic. Please talk to your employer or insurance plan by calling the toll-free number on the back of your insurance identification card to determine if your specific provider participates in your insurance plan.
Your plan or your employer may have a custom, narrow or tiered network. Please check with your employer or your plan directly prior to receiving services to be sure that Billings Clinic providers, clinic and hospital are recognized by your plan at the highest benefits.
Billings Clinic's and Billings Clinic ExpressCare's participation in specific insurance plans and networks changes frequently. This list may not be all-inclusive. Before purchasing an insurance plan, and prior to receiving services at Billings Clinic, please inquire directly with your employer or insurance plan to ensure that your specific provider, clinic and hospital are indeed considered participating providers. This is not a guarantee of benefits. All services provided are subject to your plan benefits, including exclusions, and eligibility at the time services are provided. You may verify benefit coverage by calling the toll-free number on the back of your insurance identification card.
- from your phone, download the app for your device
- from your personal computer, click ExpressCare online