Billings Clinic provides COVID-19 testing for patients undergoing an elective procedure and asymptomatic patients with a provider order for testing. For your convenience, we have opened a curbside COVID-19 Pre-Procedural Testing Center in Billings, where you can have the test performed from your car. This is located outside of our Clinic on North Broadway, between 7th and 8th Avenues North, near SameDay Care Downtown. We have scheduled times or you can drive up during regular buisness hours.
For pre-procedure testing your care team will schedule a time for you to have your test done at the Center and others may present during the hours of 8am-5pm, Monday – Friday. Testing samples are analyzed and take about four to six business days for results. The provider that requested the test, will receive your results.
After the testing is complete, patients should limit potential exposure to the virus until the date of their procedure by staying home whenever possible, avoiding crowded areas, practicing physical distancing when around others, frequently washing their hands and wearing a face mask that covers their mouth and nose while at work or in public.
Thank you for taking this important step to protect yourself, our care team, and other patients.
Patients experiencing symptoms can call Healthline at (406) 255-8400 or 1-800-252-1246.
Expert, compassionate, team care for cancer patients and families - that's what you can expect from Billings Clinic Cancer Center.
Upon diagnosis, you will be supported by a team of physicians with specially trained oncology nurses, patient care navigators, social workers, dietitians, physical therapists, a genetic counselor, and a naturopathic physician - all working together to provide you the best cancer care.
This multi-disciplinary approach allows us to care for your individual needs every step of the way, from diagnostic testing, surgery, and oncology treatments to pain management and rehabilitation.
Billings Clinic Cancer Center is located in Billings, Montana. Cancer and infusion services are also available at Billings Clinic Cody. The providers at Billings Clinic follow evidence-based guidelines established by the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN).
Last year, we cared for more than 1600 patients with cancer.
Cancer Care Services
- Physician specialists working together with you to determine the best solutions for your treatments and care needs. These specialists include medical oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, radiation oncologists, general and cardiothoracic surgeons, gastroenterologists, pulmonologists, dermatologists, neurosurgeons, otolaryngologists, urologists, pathologists, radiologists and more.
- Patient Care Navigation by registered nurses who explain treatment plans and offer guidance for patients and families.
- Innovative Technology that help our team provide timely diagnosis and comprehensive care. Our electronic medical record consolidates your health information, diagnostic images, and pathology reports from our clinics and hospital into one comprehensive report.
- Wellness and Support Services include Integrative Medicine, nutrition, education, and survivor programs that address your emotional and social needs, improve quality of life, encourage sound nutrition, and reduce suffering.
- Clinical Research Trials such as vaccine and gene therapy that provide leading-edge treatment right here at Billings Clinic or in your community.
- Cancer Risk Assessments that provide options for prevention, genetic counseling, and early detection for people in our community who are at higher risk of developing cancer.
Cancer Center Annual Report
This annual report not only outlines the Cancer Center’s meaningful achievements, but also reports our cancer statistics for the past year and a quality study reviewing our patients’ care and/or experience at the center.
2019 Annual Report
2018 Annual Report