Environment & Features
From the outside, one of the most noticeable features of the Cancer Center is the wall of windows that wraps around the fourth floor. On the inside, this floor-to-ceiling wall of windows creates an open, scenic setting designed to soothe patients receiving infusion treatments.
Patients will enter the Cancer Center from the Commons entrance at 801 North 29th Street. The large covered entrance protects patients from the weather and features a convenient drop-off area, free valet parking and wheelchair assistance. All cancer patients must check-in.
Appointments and Referrals
To Make an Appointment with an Oncologist
800-332-7156, ext. 2501
Please visit For Medical Professionals
The First Floor Includes:
- The radiation oncology department, with two radiation treatment rooms, five exam rooms, the Gamma Knife Radiosurgery suite, and a high dose rate (HDR) brachytherapy suite.
- The main registration area
- On-site laboratory services
- An American Cancer Society Resource Center
- The meditation room
The Third Floor Includes:
- Patient exam rooms for medical oncology, gynecologic oncology, and naturopathic medicine
- Cancer support services
- Lymphedema and physical therapy suite
- Administrative offices
The Fourth Floor Includes:
- The Bob and Penni Nance Infusion Center, which offers 13 open treatment bays and 11 private rooms. Most cancer patients receive some kind of infusion, including chemotherapy, blood infusion or other infusion treatments. One infusion room is designated for patients having treatments that are part of research study protocol and another room is designed for the special needs of patients during the stem cell transplant process. Patients have their own TV with headphones and remote controls as well.
- A cancer research library
- A conference center for community education and tumor board meetings
- Cancer registry offices for national cancer data collection