Billings Clinic combines the expertise of board certified surgeons and interventional radiologists to provide comprehensive vascular care for patients in our region.
Specializing in traditional vascular medicine and surgery, these specialists also offer endovascular (within the blood vessel) procedures. These procedures are done from within the artery and are therefore done with only a small incision or no incision at all, and most do not require an overnight hospital stay.
See your primary care physician to determine if a vascular surgery referral is appropriate for you.
Vascular Surgery Procedures
Billings Clinic offers a team approach to care that combines the expertise of surgeons and interventional radiologists who specialize in the treatment of artery and vein disease.
We also provide vascular access for dialysis and a vein clinic, focused on therapeutic treatment for vein disease.
Our staff works closely with the Wound Care team.
Endovascular procedures are often minimally invasive and targeted toward arterial and venous intervention:
- Balloon angioplasty and stenting for peripheral arterial disease
- Treatment of critical limb ischemia (severe obstruction of arteries that markedly reduces blood flow)
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm repair
- Percutaneous atherectomy
- Declotting of dialysis access
Vascular Lab Location
Our vascular lab is located on the second floor of Billings Clinic. The vascular laboratory offers specialized diagnostic procedures including:
- Real time Doppler images of the carotid arteries
- Segmental pressures
- Exercise testing on upper and lower extremities