Vein Disease Information and Appointments
Millions of Americans suffer from some form of vein disorder, such as varicose veins or spider veins. Billings Clinic offers comprehensive care from our specialized Vein Center team to treat this painful and annoying disorder. The Vein Center team includes licensed and trained medical professionals and board-certified physicians at every stage of the patient’s evaluation, treatment and follow-up care.
Symptoms of vein disease include:
- leg pain
- leg heaviness or leg fatigue
- aching, throbbing, or cramping legs
- swollen legs
To treat these painful symptoms, Billings Clinic’s Vein Center offers a full range of procedures including:
- Minimally-invasive procedures to treat the cause of heavy, painful legs and varicose veins, include:
- VNUS Closure® procedure (where radiofrequency in the form of heat energy is used to close off a diseased vein)
- ClariVein® procedure (catheter inserted into the vein delivers medication to collapse and shrink diseased vein)
- Sclerotherapy (When a doctor injects the veins with a solution that causes a scar to form in the vein, which forces the vein to close and the blood to reroute through healthier veins.)
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy (The removal of small varicose veins by the doctor by making small incisions in your skin.)
For additional information about vein disease contact your primary care provider or the Vein Center at 406-435-8272 or 1-800-332-7156.