Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (Ear, Nose, Throat)
Patients undergoing an elective procedure will need to have a COVID-19 test done 4-6 business days before their procedure. For your convenience, we opened a curbside COVID-19 Pre-Procedural Testing Center where you can have the test performed from your car The Center is located at N. Broadway and 8th Ave. N outside near SameDay Care. Your care team will schedule a time for you to have your test done at the Center. Testing samples are sent to Mayo Clinic for analysis and take about four to six business days for results. Patients will need to self-quarantine for the period of time between the test sample being collected and the date of their procedure. Thank you for taking this important step to protect yourself, our care team, and other patients.
This Center is specifically for patients scheduled for a procedure who do not have symptoms of COVID-19. Symptomatic patients can call Healthline at (406) 255-8400 or 1-800-252-1246.
Otolaryngologists at Billings Clinic Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, Throat or ENT) provide a full range of medical and surgical services for children and adults. Patients receive care and treatment for conditions and diseases of the ear, nose, throat, mouth, sinuses, face and related structures of the head and neck.
Our highly trained and experienced, board-certified, ENT specialists work together with other Billings Clinic specialists to provide comprehensive medical and surgical treatment.
Appointments and Referrals
To make an appointment with an Otolaryngologist, visit with your primary care physician to get a referral.
If you do not have a primary care physician but wish to have one, call our HealthLine nurses at 406-255-8400 or 1-800-252-1246 for assistance in finding one to meet your needs.
Referring Providers: please visit For Medical Professionals
Comprehensive Care and Treatment
Conditions of the Ear and Treatment
Treatment: surgical and non-surgical
- Ear tubes
- Tympanoplasty - surgery for the reconstruction of the eardrum and/or the small bones of the middle ear
- Mastoidectomy - surgery to remove cells in the hollow, air-filled spaces in the skull behind the ear
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aids (BAHA)
- Stapedectomy - surgical procedure of the middle ear to improve hearing
- Cochlear Implant mapping and adjustments
- Ear cleaning
- Audiology - our audiologist have Doctorate degrees and advanced training in their specialty
Conditions of the Nose and Treatment
Treatments - Surgical
- Rhinoplasty - surgery correct the appearance of the nose
- Septoplasty - surgical procedure to correct a deviated nasal septum
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) - surgical treatment of sinusitis and nasal polyps
- Balloon Synuplasty - sinus procedure for chronic sinusitis patients seeking relief from uncomfortable sinus pain symptoms
- Turbinectomy - a surgical procedure in which some or all of the turbinate bones attached to mucous membranes in the nasal passage are removed to relieve nasal obstruction
Conditions of the Throat and Surgical Treatment
- Larynx (voice box) disorders
- Diseases of the tonsil and adenoids
- Upper aero digestive tract disorders
- Disorders of the esophagus, including voice and swallowing disorders, hoarseness
- Adenoidectomy - surgical removal of the adenoids for reasons which include impaired breathing through the nose, chronic infections, or recurrent earaches
- Tonsillectomy - a surgical procedure to remove the tonsils
- Laryngectomy - the removal of the larynx and separation of the airway from the mouth, nose and esophagus
- Laryngoscopy - a medical procedure that is used to obtain a view of the vocal folds and the glottis
Dr. Jennifer Andrus, Otolaryngologist and fellowship trained in Laryngology, provides coordinated care and innovative therapies for patients with voice, airway and swallowing problems, including professional voice users, performing artists, and patients with complex medical and surgical conditions.
Conditions of the Head & Neck and Surgical Treatment
- Benign (non-cancerous) and malignant (cancerous) tumors of the head and neck
- Throat cancer
- Disorders of the thyroid
- Disorders of the parathyroid
- Salivary tumors
- Facial trauma
- Deformities of the face
- Thyroidectomy - the removal of all or part of your thyroid gland
- Parathyroidectomy - surgery to remove the parathyroid glands or parathyroid tumors
- Parotidectomy - surgical excision (removal) of the parotid gland
- Cosmetic plastic and reconstructive surgery (Facial Plastics)