Billings Clinic Audiology offers a setting in which your hearing needs can be assessed comfortably, efficiently and accurately. Our Audiologists not only measure hearing loss and fit hearing aids but can also perform evaluations & treatments for balance disorders.
Billings Clinic Audiology accepts many types of private insurances as well as Medicaid and Medicare.
Our Audiologists and staff are available 5 days a week to answer your questions! Many hearing aids repairs can be completed while you wait or can be ready for same day pick up. We take pride in the professional and caring relationships we build with our patients.
Scope of Services
- Assessment of hearing aid fit and function (Real Ear Measurements – REM)
- Auditory evoked potential test (ie. ABR, ASSR, BAER)
- Aural rehabilitation
- Bone-anchored (osseointegrated) hearing devices (ie, Baha, Osia, Ponto)
- Canalith Repositioning Maneuvers (for Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo)
- Cochlear implants consultations and mapping
- Custom ear protector fitting
- Hearing aid fitting
- Hearing conservation services
- Hearing implant surgery
- Hearing loss monitoring
- Newborn hearing screening and diagnostic testing
- Swim mold fitting
- Tinnitus assessment
- Tinnitus management
- Vestibular testing (ie VNG)