Audiology (Hearing Disorders)
Distance Doesn't Mean Distant
When it comes to communication, strategizing new ways to shorten the distance is a life-long pursuit. Now more than ever before, we’re dedicated to keeping you connected to the wonderful world of sound.
Billings Clinic Audiology offers a setting in which your hearing needs can be assessed comfortably, efficiently and accurately. Our Audiologists not only measure hearing loss and fit hearing aids but can also perform evaluations & treatments for balance disorders.
Billings Clinic Audiology accepts many types of private insurances as well as Medicaid and Medicare.
Our Audiologists and staff are available 5 days a week to answer your questions! Many hearing aids repairs can be completed while you wait or can be ready for same day pick up. We take pride in the professional and caring relationships we build with our patients.
Scope of Services
- balance lab and balance rehabilitation
- cochlear implant mapping
- custom ear protectors
- ear noise (tinnitus)
- dizziness (vertigo) and balance (vestibular) disorders in adults and children
- hearing tests
- hearing aid evaluation - digital hearing aids are available from ReSound, Oticon, Phonak, and Starkey
- infant hearing screening program infant through adult hearing loss
- pediatric hearing testing
- problems along nerve pathways (evoked potentials testing)
- swim molds
For information about hearing aid costs and financing options, call 406-238-2440.