DispatchHealth Brings the Power of the Hospital to the Comfort of your Home
When you’re dealing with an urgent injury or illness, Billings Clinic is proud to collaborate with DispatchHealth to bring exceptional, same-day healthcare to your door.
This convenient service saves you time, eliminates the stress of commuting to an emergency room, and has a 5-star rating from thousands of patients.
DispatchHealth is available 9 am – 9 pm, 7 days a week, including holidays.
They're also in-network with most major insurance companies, including Medicare and Medicare Advantage.
It's quick and easy to request a visit from a DispatchHealth medical team.
- When you call, DispatchHealth will ask about your symptoms and give you a time frame for their arrival.
- You can also request a visit through our online form.
2. Enjoy expert care at home
One of DispatchHealth’s professional medical teams will come to you. All teams wear personal protective equipment and use sterilized equipment.
3. Rest and recover
DispatchHealth will call in any prescriptions you need, update your doctor, and handle billing with your insurance company.
If you’re having a medical emergency, please go to the nearest emergency room or call 911.
DispatchHealth Service Area - Map and Zip Codes
DispatchHealth treats common to complex illnesses and injuries, including:
- Asthma Attacks
- Back, Neck & Joint Pain
- Bed Sores & Pressure Ulcers
- Boils & Abscesses Bronchitis
- Catheter Problems & Malfunctions
- Crohn’s Disease Exacerbations
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- COPD Exacerbations
- Cuts & Lacerations that Require Stitches
- Dizziness & Vertigo
- Edema (fluid buildup)
- Excessive Vomiting
- Eye Infections & Injuries
- Flu (Influenza)
- Food Poisoning
- Head Injuries
- Heart Palpitations
- High Fevers
- Inability to Urinate
- Infected Wounds & Ulcers
- Injuries Resulting from Falls
- Kidney Stones (with known history)
- Minor Fractures; Sprains, Strains & Bruises
- Severe Constipation
- Severe Cough & Croup
- Severe Migraines
- Severe Skin Infections (Including Cellulitis)
- Shortness of Breath
- Sinus Infections
- Strep Throat
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Viral Infections
- Weakness or Fatigue
Available tests and procedures
- COVID-19 testing
- IV placement and fluids
- Stitches and wound care
- Advanced on-site blood testing
- Lancing of abscess (boil)
- Urinary catheter insertion
- ...and more
Additional payment methods accepted:
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Health reimbursement account (HRA)
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
The cost of a DispatchHealth visit is significantly less expensive than an emergency room visit, and often the same out-of-pocket cost of an in-network urgent care center. The percentage of the total bill you’re responsible for is determined by your insurance plan.