Exams and Consultation
To Schedule an Appointment
Call us today or talk to your doctor about a referral to our Cardiac Center. We will be happy to set up a consultation to better understand your unique health needs.
800-332-7156 ext. 2000
Before you attend your consultation or appointment with our Cardiac Center, be sure to understand the necessary items or documentation you'll need to bring, along with important instructions prior to some examinations.
Forms and Instructions
Please feel free to read, print and complete the following forms for specific tests in the clinic. Other paperwork required will be provided to you before your exams are administered.
When you arrive
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Bring your insurance cards and list of medications with you.
- The registration staff will confirm your information and copy your insurance cards.
If you have an appointment with a physician
- The nurse or technical staff will call you back for your visit.
- The nurse will take your weight, blood pressure and pulse.
- The nurse will ask you about your medications and the reason for your visit.
- Your visit with the physician: A critical part of your visit is good communication to ensure that the physician can properly diagnose and treat you.
If you are visiting our clinic for a test
- It is important to know which test you are scheduled for and be aware of any instructions for that test
- Several tests require patients to fast for several hours prior to the exam. You will be notified if your test requires fasting.
- A cardiology technician will bring you back to the testing area and ask you several questions.
- Some tests do require an IV placed in your arm and may require you laying flat on a hard surface with your arms above your head. Please let our registration staff know if this is not possible for you.
- We will need to know who your primary care physician is so that we can send results to him/her. This physician will receive copies of your test within 2-4 days after completion.
We will strive to do everything possible to make your visit informative and comfortable. Please call our office today at 406-238-2000 for more information.