2021 Public Seasonal Flu Shot Clinic
October 9 & 23, November 13
Cash, check, debit, credit or insurance accepted.
- 9 am - 12 pm. By appointment only
- Space is limited so please register in advance by calling 406-238-2501.
- Billings Clinic Commons at 801 North 29th St.
Please park in the parking lot across the street to get checked in for your appointment.
- For your safety, and ours, please arrive 10 minutes early, stay in your vehicle and call 406-238-5151 to start your registration once you have parked.
- You will be screened for temperature and respiratory symptoms as you enter the building. For those 2 years and older, it is required that you wear a mask for the duration of your appointment.
- View directions and additional cost details here.
We will bill insurance for you. Many insurance plans pay full cost of the flu vaccine. Please check with your insurance company first to verify coverage.
Our flu vaccines are preservative-free. Flu Mist is not available.
- *Please note that COVID-19 vaccines will not be available at the flu clinics.
What is influenza (flu)?
Influenza (flu) is a viral infection. People often use the term "flu" to describe any kind of mild illness, such as a cold or a stomach virus, that has symptoms like the flu. But the real flu is different. Flu symptoms are usually worse than a cold and last longer. The flu usually does not cause vomiting or diarrhea in adults.
Most flu outbreaks happen in late fall and winter. Because symptoms may not start for a couple of days, you may pass the flu to someone before you know you have it.
Learn more about the flu.