Naturopathic and Integrative Medicine
To learn about naturopathic medicine and how you can complement your existing health care, call for an appointment.
Please check with your health insurance company to confirm naturopathic coverage. Medicare does not cover these services.
Naturopathic medical care and integrative medical services at Billings Clinic are provided by our Naturopathic Physician Roberta Bourgon, ND. As a naturopathic physician, Dr. Bourgon provides an approach to care that combines a philosophy of holistic care with conventional medical services.
Dr. Bourgon has been practicing in the Billings area since 1996 and at Billings Clinic since 2004. She works together with other members of your health care tam to provide the following naturopathic care to both men and women in a comfortable, non-hurried setting.
- Primary care services
- Chronic disease support
- Hormonal support for women (menstruation issues through menopause)
- Preventive care services
- Medication reconciliation (including supplements)
- Integrative approach to an existing health complaint
- Nutrition counseling
- Holistic approach to diet, exercise, and stress reduction taking into consideration herbs, supplements and medications
Integrative Cancer Care
Personalized plans for integrative oncology therapies will complement your current medication, activity level, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and other considerations. These personalized services may include:
- Nutrition counseling - recommendations for healthful eating, food preparation techniques, and use of culinary herbs to encourage optimal healing and well-being
- Naturopathic medicine - using blends of centuries-old knowledge of natural, non-toxic therapies with current advances in understanding of health.
- Stress management
Integrative cancer care can help you:
- Better control symptoms, such as reducing nausea and improving sleep
- Increase emotional well-being and social support
- Discover healthful nutrition for an advantage both during and after cancer treatment
Before Your Appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete paperwork and bring a list of detailed information on all of your supplements, herbs, over the counter medications, and prescription medications.