Nephrologists at Billings Clinic specialize in kidney health and kidney disease. Our fellowship-trained nephrologists focus on diagnosing and managing diseases that affect the way your kidneys function.
Our nephrologists can diagnose and treat kidney diseases, coordinate appropriate curative and/or containment therapies, and can help by prescribing medications. They also offer special diet advice, and coordinate dialysis care if needed.
People with diabetes may have long-term complications that involve kidney disease and eventual failure. A nephrologist is an important member to add to your personal healthcare team if you have symptoms of kidney disease.
Nephrology is closely related to and in some cases overlaps with urology. You may need to see both for the same condition.
Benefits of choosing Billings Clinic Nephrology Services
- Billings Clinic nephrologists are fellowship-trained and board certified
- Inpatient evaluation and treatments related to kidney diseases and renal transplantation
- Outpatient evaluations are available at Billings Clinic in downtown Billings, Outreach Clinics in five locations in Montana and Wyoming, and Telemedicine Clinics in 15 locations throughout Montana and Wyoming
- Dialysis services in seven locations throughout Montana and Wyoming
- Our multi-specialty clinic enables physicians to work as a team and to consult each other when needed
Our highly-trained and attentive physicians and staff treat diseases such as:
- Acute kidney failure
- Chronic kidney failure
- Critical care nephrology
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Glomerular disease (glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney stones
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Renal parenchymal disease
Billings Clinic Dialysis Center
The 114,309-square-foot dialysis center at Seventh Avenue North and North 25th Street is a state-of-the-art facility close to the downtown campus. The center has 36 chairs and four rooms with updated machines and equipment. The center offers full dialysis treatment and multiple delivery modalities, in a spacious and modern healing environment.