Billings, Bozeman, Miles City
You are in good hands with Billings Clinic OBGYN specialists. We provide comprehensive care for every stage of your life and work as a team to address your unique health needs.
With locations in Billings (Downtown and West), Bozeman, and Miles City, we make it easy and convenient for you to see your doctor.
Obstetrics - Pregnancy and Birth
Obstetrics is the total management of pregnancy, including:
Gynecology Services addresses issues with the female reproductive system, including:
Our basic and specialized services for women's health care include:
- Infertility evaluations
- Microsurgical procedures
- Minimally invasive surgery including da Vinci robotic surgery for hysterectomy
- Maternal/fetal care - high risk obstetrics
- High risk obstetrics with amniocentesis and ultrasound services
- Urogynecology - incontinence services
- Gynecologic cancer - cancers of the female reproductive tract
- Sexuality and cancer
- Gynecologic endoscopy including colposcopy, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
Specialists Providing Advanced Care Locally and in the Region
Maternal Fetal Medicine
Free Pregnancy Tests
Do you think you may be pregnant? Find out for sure with a free pregnancy test (urine). Early prenatal care is essential for a healthy baby.
Mon-Fri, 7:30 to 8 am only. No appointment necessary. Billings Clinic Downtown, 2nd Floor