AlterG Anti-gravity Treadmill
Running, Injury, and Rehab on the Anti-Gravity Treadmill - AlterG
(Total Run Time - 4:20)
The new standard of care in rehabilitation & training, the AlterG Anti-gravity Treadmill gives you the opportunity to exercise without pain, even while you are still recovering from surgery or injury.
Rehab and Train without the Pain
The AlterG gives you the opportunity to rehab from surgery, or train through injury, without pain. AlterG’s unique unweighting technology reduces the impact of walking or running, while your body goes through the normal healing process.
- Rehabilitating after surgery of the lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle, or foot)
- Gait training for neurological patients
- Precise unweighting allows you to walk or run between 20 & 100 percent of your body weight.
- Easily select your reduced body weight where movement becomes pain free.
- Give yourself the opportunity for a smooth progression back to full recovery.
Strength and Conditioning for Older Patients
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill® gets mobility-impaired patients back on their feet and on the road to achieving a better quality of life. During rehabilitation, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps seniors attain greater mobility by:
- Providing support and confidence to start walking and take more steps in comfort.
- Enabling you to walk or even jog further, faster and with more stability than you may have previously thought possible.
- Preventing falls, which increases comfort and confidence during rehab and beyond.
- Improving health and wellness and helping you achieve more independence in your day-to-day life.
For more information, visit this site.
Changing the Way Athletes Train and Rehab
AlterG enables athletes to train harder & enhance their rehab experience following a sport related injury.
- Maintain & develop fitness while recovering from an injury.
- Achieve a higher level of conditioning without extra stress on your joints & muscles.
- Recover faster after a game, race, or hard workout- “active recovery”
- Develop the confidence to push yourself harder during training & rehab.