Foot and Ankle Surgery
The foot and ankle surgery team at Billings Clinic Orthopedics & Sports Medicine understands that foot and ankle problems dramatically impact mobility and comfort since symptoms may be magnified by walking and standing.
That’s why we offer cutting edge treatment for conditions affecting the foot and ankle. Successful treatment of these conditions requires advanced understanding of the interaction between foot and ankle anatomy and the mechanics of mobility. For this reason, foot and ankle surgery has become a highly sub-specialized field.
Dr. Giselle Tan, an integral part of our team of experts, is a fellowship-trained expert in foot and ankle surgery with clinical experience treating injuries ranging from sprains and stress fractures to arthritis and deformities.
Our services include:
- Arthroscopic surgery, ankle and subtalar joints
- Treatment of sports injuries and high-level athletes
- Treatment of both simple and complex fractures and dislocations
- Fusion operations for severe arthritis
- Total ankle replacement
- Complex reconstructive procedures for foot deformities and tendon disruptions
- Correction of toe deformities such as bunions, hammertoes and claw toes
We care for many athletes with foot and ankle problems. We offer a full spectrum of casting and bracing options and work closely with local prosthetic and orthotic experts for custom-molded inserts or braces. Billings Clinic Orthopedics & Sports Medicine also has fully trained physical therapists on staff that can mold orthotics.