Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
The shoulder and elbow surgery team at Billings Clinic Orthopedics & Sports Medicine treats a variety of shoulder and elbow injuries with the latest in orthopedic care.
At Billings Clinic Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, we treat all types of conditions with the latest techniques. Whether you have sustained an acute injury, have a long-standing problem that has not improved with conservative care, or have continued problems after a previous shoulder or elbow operation, we can help restore your comfort, function, and quality of life.
Disorders affecting the shoulder and elbow have substantial impact on daily activities, recreation, sports performance and quality of life. From tendon repairs to the treatment of fractures and dislocations, sports-related injuries and arthritis, shoulder and elbow surgery has become a highly sub-specialized field.
Our services include:
- Advanced arthroscopic techniques for tendon and ligament repair and reconstruction
- Treatment of sports injuries and high-level athletes including throwers
- Primary and revision joint replacement
- Treatment of fractures
- Complex reconstructive procedures for failed previous surgery
- Recovery plans created by integrating expertise from our facility with the best available external expertise