At Billings Clinic Pediatric Cardiology, Dr. Jeremy Archer, pediatric cardiologist, evaluates and treats children with heart-related conditions. Dr. Archer is board certified in pediatric cardiology and general pediatrics.
The pediatric specialists at Billings Clinic Pediatric Center work as a team to coordinate care for our patients. At Billings Clinic Pediatric Cardiology we evaluate and treat patients with a wide range of conditions, including:
- Congenital heart disease
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Fetal heart disease and arrhythmias
- Sports-related heart problems
- Hypertension and lipid disorders
- Murmurs, chest pain, and syncope
- Kawasaki disease
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Fetal echocardiography
- Electrocardiography and ambulatory ECG monitoring
- Exercise testing
- Cardiac MRI
- Inpatient consultation for babies, children, and adults
- Coordination with regional centers for pediatric heart surgery and cardiac catheterization
Learn more about Billings Clinic Cardiovascular Services.
Pediatric Echo Lab Accreditation
Billings Clinic Pediatric echo laboratory is accredited by IAC in pediatric echocardiography and by AIUM in fetal echocardiography.