Pediatric Orthopedic Appointments
The Billings Clinic Pediatric Orthopedic team is led by Dr. Brian Piazza. Please call 406-238-5200 to schedule an appointment with our pediatric orthopedics team.
When it comes to your child and teen, who you choose for pediatric orthopedics, and sports medicine matters. Orthopedic care for kids is different because they’re still growing. We understand that and work with you to provide collaborative, cutting-edge care plans as unique as your child.
Why choose Billings Clinic Pediatric Orthopedics?
Pediatric orthopedic specialists are specially trained to treat kids and teens.
- Your child will receive high-quality, safe, and effective care.
- We treat a wide range of orthopedic conditions and care for patients across the region.
- Our team works with you to provide complete, cutting-edge care customized to your child’s needs.
- Billings Clinic has the most comprehensive group of pediatric sub-specialists in the area, which allows our teams to collaborate closely across specialties to provide the best care for your child.
Pediatric Orthopedics Team
When injury or illness strikes, our team of physicians, advanced practitioners, trainers, and a fellowship-trained pediatric orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Brian Piazza, are here to help get them back to being a kid.
Our team provides care for the following conditions and more
- Broken bones
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Congenital and developmental limb deformity
- ACL reconstruction
- Orthopedic trauma
- Ligament injuries
- Sports injuries
- Bone and joint infections
Need an Appointment?
Please call 406-238-5200 to schedule an appointment with our pediatric orthopedics team.