Pediatric Rheumatology Providers
Clara Lin, MD, RhMSUS
Melinda Luce, PA
Pediatric Rheumatology Appointments
A referral from your child's pediatrician or primary care provider is needed prior to scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Rheumatology is a pediatric subspecialty that provides comprehensive care for children and teens with inflammatory, rheumatic and autoimmune conditions.
Why choose Billings Clinic Pediatric Rheumatology?
Our pediatric rheumatology clinics are a collaborative effort between Billings Clinic and Children's Hospital of Colorado.
- Clinics are held every Wednesday.
- Specialized treatment plans are developed together in a family-centered approach.
- Our team is specially trained to care for kids.
- Medications need through infusion are performed in the pediatric infusion center at Billings Clinic
- Billings Clinic has the most comprehensive group of pediatric sub-specialists in the area, which allows our teams to collaborate closely across specialties to provide the best care for your child.
Pediatric Rheumatology Team
Our pediatric rheumatology clinics are team-based. Board-certified pediatric rheumatologist, Clara Lin, MD RhMSUS and Melinda Luce, PA-C work together with you to create a care plan specific to your child's needs. Clinics are held at Billings Clinic in person with Melinda Luce, PA-C and Dr. Lin will be virtually present through Microsoft Teams.
Our team provides care for the following conditions and more:
Need an Appointment?
Please have your child's pediatrician or primary care provider submit a referral to our pediatric rheumatology team.