Billings Clinic Pharmacy Services offers medication expertise and ensures patient safety, providing you the most cost-effective medications for your specific needs. Our pharmacy staff works together with your care team for accurate and safe medications to help you maintain and improve your health.
Our pharmacy team is dedicated to meeting all of your medication needs. With more than 140 pharmacy employees, we have the skills and experience necessary to safely and efficiently fill your prescriptions and manage your hospital medications, while also taking an active role in your ongoing care.
We offer comprehensive pharmaceutical services that include hospital and retail pharmacies, inpatient and outpatient services, a specialty pharmacy, an infusion pharmacy, and comprehensive medication therapy management in our outpatient clinics.
Why choose Billings Clinic for your pharmacy needs?
In addition to filling prescriptions, our pharmacists will collaborate with you and your healthcare providers to ensure you receive the medication you need. Our pharmacists go on rounds with doctors, monitor complex drug therapies, provide medicine consultation services, and work with doctors to ensure safe medication use.. Our pharmacy services, including Meds-to-Beds (our bedside prescription delivery), make accessing your medications simple and convenient.
Comprehensive Pharmacy Services
- Central pharmacy distribution
- Clinical pharmacy decision-support software
- Collaborative practice agreements
- Comprehensive medication therapy management and specialty clinic ambulatory care services
- Computerized intravenous admixture and unit dose dispensing
- Decentralized clinical pharmacy practice
- Drug information services
- Infusion Center medication compounding
- In-service education and other scholarly activities
- Investigational drug studies
- Medication reconciliation/Transitions of Care
- Patient education programs
- Pharmacist-led research and research support services
- Pharmacist-managed anticoagulation services
- Pharmacist-managed parenteral nutrition
- Pharmacokinetic monitoring and management
- Pharmacy informatics and technology support
- Pharmacy, therapeutics and formulary committee support
- Retail pharmacy services (Atrium Pharmacy)
- Specialty pharmacy services
- Sterile and non-sterile compounding