Expertise in diagnosing and treating foot and ankle problems is what Billings Clinic podiatry specialists provide to patients in Billings as well as south central Montana and northern Wyoming.
Whether you are experiencing problems with bunions, ingrown toenails, diabetic ulcers or other foot or ankle-related conditions, our caring team wants to get your feet and ankle problems diagnosed and treated so that you can be functioning again to the best of your ability.
Services We Offer
- Diabetic foot screening and preventive care
- Management of diabetic foot infections
- Management of painful foot deformities
- Treatment of heel pain
- Management of nerve conditions of the foot
- Surgical treatment when indicated
Conditions We Treat
- Complications from diabetes
- Foot deformities such as bunions or hammertoes
- Ankle pain
- Flat feet
- Heel pain
- Foot injuries
- Foot fractures
- Arthritis in the foot
Billings Clinic podiatrists work closely with other specialists at Billings Clinic including internal medicine, diabetes/endocrinology, dermatology, neurology, vascular surgery and orthopedics.