Reproductive Medicine and Fertility Care
Working together, our board certified physicians, embryologists, nursing teams and other health care professionals at Billings Clinic are able to provide personalized fertility and gynecology care in a compassionate, caring environment. Our philosophy is to promote a culture of excellence in reproductive medicine where everyone has a chance.
Billings Clinic is dedicated to providing the latest technologies and evidenced based medicine in state-of-the-art facilities to help patients achieve their parenthood goals.
Stacy Shomento, MD, and Colleen Milroy, MD, talk about the Billings Clinic Reproductive Medicine & Fertility Care experience.
2021 IVF Series
- January 29 - February 13
- April 9 - 24
- June 18 - July 3
- August 13 - 28
- October 1 - 16
- December 3 - 18
Billings Clinic Foudnation Miracle Fund
Billings Clinic Reproductive Endocrinology, in collaboration with Billings Clinic Foundation, has established the Miracle Fund for patients who have been diagnosed with fertility issues and need the assistance of in vitro fertilization (IVF) in order to become pregnant.
To be considered for Miracle Fund financial assistance, patients must meet the following criteria:
- A confirmed diagnosis of infertility and the need to undergo IVF to become pregnant.
- Current evaluation of both parents by REI physician with the conclusion of a good prognosis(good chance IVF will be successful, and woman is fit to carry pregnancy).
- Both partners need to be citizens of the United States and residents of Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, or South Dakota.
- Total combined household income equal to or less than $120,000/year.
- Agree to a background check through the submittal of this application.
- Application deadline is September 1, 2020.
Download the Billings Clinic Miracle Fund Scholarship packet
Learn more about our most current in-vitro fertilization statistics.