Women's Free Screenings
Thanks to several generous sponsors, free screenings are available at Billings Clinic for uninsured or underinsured women.
Call for an appointment today
Call 406-238-2501 or
1-800-332-7156 and ask for the Women's Wellness Program for a quick, easy phone application. No forms required.
These screenings include:
- Mammograms (age 35-50)*
- Gynecologic exam (Pap smear)*
- Breast exam (age 18-50)*
- Blood screening, 14-hour fast before appointment (water only)
*If you are 50 and older, please contact the Montana Breast and Cervical Health Program at 1-888-803-9343 for free or low-cost screenings. If you do not qualify, then we may be able to assist you.
- Charles M. Bair Memorial Trust
- Billings Clinic Women's Wellness Fund
- Nance Petroleum Corporation
- Montana Women's Run
- Mildred Sandall Scott Women's Wellness Endowment at Billings Clinic Foundation
Please note: a limited number of appointment times are available.